Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hello

Just a quick hello for my first post on this blog. I think it's fitting that my first post contain cat pictures since the title is little green cat.

Don't worry, this isn't going to be all about my cats - or even mostly about my cats. But they are cute and they photograph well, so I should introduce them as they'll appear from time to time. 

This is Cassidy.
Cassidy sleeping on a stool

and this is Kaya.
Picture 046

I'm also going to import all of my posts from my earlier blog, since there are just a few of them.  That way everything can be together. So in a little while this won't be the first dated post, but it will be my first post here.

ETA: Well, it's a good thing I posted pictures first as they are all cropped off on one side! I'll have to figure that out later. Enjoy the part of the photo you can see for the time being.

ETA: (later) got that fixed now!

ETA: (later still) Sadly, Cassidy passed away on December 17, 2009 from kidney failure. The photo posted above was taken a couple of years ago and it's always been one of my favorites of her. She looks so satisfied with herself. What...white stool? Of course it's for kitties! And no, I'm not getting off. 

No comments: